- Vessels for River, Lake, and Nearshore Survey Operations
- Wetland Delineation, and Habitat Characterization and Restoration Design
- Hydrographic and Geophysical Surveys
- Vessel-Based LiDAR for Shoreline and Bridge Inspections
- Inspection and Archaeological Support Surveys
- Vessels for Inshore Sampling Operations
Ecological & Oceanographic Consultants
CR Environmental, Inc. provides expert marine, freshwater, and wetland consulting services to government agencies, engineering firms, and commercial developers. CR Environmental utilizes vessels ranging in size from 12 feet to 55 feet for river, lake, near shore, and offshore marine operations.
We have extensive experience in hydrographic and geophysical surveying, sediment sampling, wetland delineation, environmental permitting, ecological risk assessment, and environmental monitoring.
Contact us today, and find out how we can expedite your next project, whether on land or at sea.