Wetland Delineation / Permitting
CR personnel have over 50 years of collective experience in wetland Delineation and permitting. A diverse staff of professional wetland and wildlife scientists provide a full range of wetland and ecological services. Personnel have delineated and mapped wetlands resources throughout New England, New York, and the mid-Atlantic regions. Staff members have extensive experience utilizing both state and federal Delineation methodologies, designing wetland mitigation and monitoring plans, and conducting wetland functions and value assessments using the Army Corps of Engineers Highway Methodology.
To assist our clients, GIS review and on-the-ground DGPS surveys are conducted to identify sensitive resources, regulatory requirements, and provide innovative permitting strategies for complex projects. As a project team member, CR has prepared all levels of permit applications including NEPA/MEPA environmental assessments, draft and final environmental impact statements and reports, Army Corps of Engineers (ACOE) Section 404 permits, Water Quality Certification under Section 401 of the federal Clean Water Act, EPA NPDES erosion control, state wetland permits, and filings related to the presence of rare species. CR personnel provide expert testimony and conduct public meetings during the permitting phase. Once under construction, CR can provide oversight of wetland replication or habitat restoration construction, permit monitoring and compliance to ensure your project's success.
Categories and Example Projects Involving Wetland Delineation and Permitting are found below:
- Dam Removal Wetland Delineation NOAA Ecological Restoration Center. Newbury, MA
- Wareham Fire District Force Main Pipeline Wetland Mapping. Wareham, MA
- Neponset River Blackburn & Union Privileges Superfund Site Wetland Delineation. Walpole, MA
- Wetland Delineation Linear Projects - Natural Gas Pipeline and Electric ROW Easements. VT, NH, ME, MA, PA, DE, and MD
- Former Chadwick Lead Mill Coastal Wetland Delineation and Habitat Characterization. Salem Harbor, MA
- Old English Square Proposed Development ENF, EIR, NOI, ACOE and Water Quality Permitting. Holbrook, MA
- Lakeshore Center Wetland Delineation, Rare Species, EIR and ACEC Permitting. Bridgewater/Raynham, MA
- Mid-Atlantic Eastern Shore Natural Gas Pipeline Projects FERC, ACOE, State Wetland, County Erosion Control, and Rare Species Permits
- Holbrook Conservation Commission Consultants to Review Waste Transfer Station and Algonquin Gas Pipeline Project Permit Applications. Holbrook, MA
- City of Worcester Vocational High School Expert Witness Adjudicatory Hearing and Monitoring of Vernal Pools for Permit Compliance. City of Worcester, MA