Survey Vessels - Shallow Draft Work Boats
Capabilities of these vessels include shallow water bathymetric and geophysical surveys, sediment probing and push core sampling, water quality monitoring, and electro-fishing surveys.
These vessels are restricted to calm seas and fair weather periods. They are well suited for work in harbors, estuaries, rivers, and ponds.
Recent projects using this class of vessel are provided below:
- Electro-fish Surveys for Tissue Analyses at Ponds in Granby, CT for AECOM Environment
- Weekly Dredge Progress Bathymetric Surveys Upper New Bedford Harbor Superfund Site for Jacobs Engineering
- Penobscot River Dam Removal and Restoration Geophysical, Underwater Video Surveys for Kleinschmidt Associates
- Bathymetric, Geophysical, and ADCP Surveys at a Coal Tar Site in the Connecticut River for AECOM Water
- Biannual Bathymetric and Sub-bottom Survey at MWRA Storm Sewer at Savin Hill Cove, Boston, MA for Horsley Witten
- Bathymetric Surveys at Three Drinking Water Reservoirs in Sutton, MA for Volume Calculations, the Whitinsville Water Company
- Coastal Estuarine Bathymetric Surveys for MA DEP and SMAST TMDL Studies Cape Cod and Buzzards Bay for Applied Coastal