Survey Vessels - Inshore Vessels
Capabilities of these vessels include river, inshore and harbor single beam and multibeam bathymetric surveys, geophysical surveys, vibracore and surface grab sampling, underwater video, and ADCP (acoustic Doppler current profiler) platform deployments.
Operations with these vessels should generally be restricted to inland lakes, harbors, and inshore waters and 1 to 2 foot sea conditions.
Recent projects with this class of vessel include:
- Geophysical and Underwater Video Surveys Wind Turbine Project Hull, MA for GZA GeoEnvironmental
- Multibeam Bathymetric Survey of Newtown Creek Superfund Site, NYC for Malcolm Pirnie
- Vibracore and Sediment Grab Sampling at Connecticut Power Generating Stations for Shaw Environmental
- Benthic Grabs and Underwater Video Survey, McCallister Point Landfill for the U.S. Navy
- Geophysical Survey and Vibracore Sampling, Washington D.C. Navy Yard for CH2M Hill
- Sediment Flume Studies and ADCP Deployments, Mystic River, Boston MA for ACOE WES/ERDC